b1a8e5d8250105deda59291ead285598bc47d11c

Love - Hurts - Relationship Quotes ~ Your Quotes Diary
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Love - Hurts - Relationship Quotes

  • Someone asked, "how does it feel to love someone who loves someone else? "After a deep breath, I said, it's like hugging a cactus. The tighter u hug the more it hurts."
  • Where would you choose to go? To the left where nothing is right? Or to the right where nothing is left?
  • Sometimes it's best being alone & silent coz in that way, you can't hurt others & others don't have the opportunity to hurt you!
  • It hurts when we risk our heart and it ends up being broken, but what hurts more is when we still hold on when we already know we are waiting for nothing.
  • What you've done to me will soon be a part of my memory. I may forget the exact words you've said, but I will never forget the way you made me feel.
  • Why is it so hard to give up on the one thing that hurts you the most?
  • I understand, I always understand. but I'm tired of understanding. for once I would like to find someone who understands me.
  • When you listen to a music and then u suddenly cry, it's not really the music that makes you cry, but the person behind it...
  • Sometimes, i miss the feeling of being in love. but when i feel how much it hurts, I'd rather miss it than to feel it again.
  • Your silence hurts me more than your words, but your ignorance hurts me more than your intentions ever can.
  • The worst feeling is not being lonely... its when someone makes you feel special, then suddenly leaves you hanging and you have to pretend you dont mind it all..
  • Sometimes love is so unfair, the more you sacrifice the more you hurt, and when you've given your best to someone you LOVE, it seems not enough.
  • The most painful relationship in the world! Both of us know we love each other but still being friends.
  • It's always better to accept the fact that you are not appreciated, than to insist yourself to someone who never sees your worth.
  • When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.
  • It's difficult to let go & walk away from everything you have known but sometimes that 's what it takes to create a happier & better life for yourself.
  • It's hard to let go of someone who has touched your life but it hurts more to say goodbye to someone who was never yours yet changed your life
  • Staying with someone even if you know it's better to let go is like standing under the rain... it feels good but you know it's going to make you sick...
  • I don't regret anything in my life,I only regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people
  • Sometimes, you stay away not because you don't care anymore... it's just you keeping yourself from falling and hurting...
  • Never chase love, affection or attention. If it isn't given freely by another person, it isn't worth having. The simple things in life should be effortless.
  • Staying in love with someone even if you know you can't be together in future is like standing in rain you know you will be sick but still you stand.
  • Sometimes, by holding on too tight, you end up losing what you were trying so hard to save
  • I'm sorry that my happiness is causing unhappiness to you..
  • ..Sometimes you have to let go of something in order to see if it's really worth holding on to.
  • Knowing what you need to do isn't the hardest part of the equation. The hardest part, is doing what you know needs to be done.
  • Sometimes..you wonder what it really is that you are fighting for...and sometimes you have to wonder ...is it really worth fighting for.
  • Decisions are the hardest move to make. Especially when its a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.
  • I am not ignoring u just trying to reduce my expectation and preventing myself from being broken again.
  • Why is it the person you shouldn't be thinking about is the very person you can't get out of your head??

If you enjoy this post, help us spread the words!
SOCIALIZE IT →
SHARE IT →
FOLLOW US →

1 comments:

  1. Lovely Quotes... So true..
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete