b1a8e5d8250105deda59291ead285598bc47d11c

20 Inspirational Quotes That Will Keep You Motivated ~ Your Quotes Diary
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

20 Inspirational Quotes That Will Keep You Motivated

1.  Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein

2.  Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb

3.  I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career.
I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan

4.  Limitations live only in our minds.  But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. –Jamie Paolinetti

5.  If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb

6.  The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. –Alice Walker

7.  Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn

8.  The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra

9.  When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu

10.  Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown

11.  Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair

12.  When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon

13.  In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. –Bill Cosby

14.  You become what you believe. –Oprah Winfrey

15.  Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn

16.  Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. –Gloria Steinem

17.  Dream big and dare to fail. –Norman Vaughan

18.  If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. –Oprah Winfrey

19.  It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. –Confucius

20.  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. –Farrah Gray

If you enjoy this post, help us spread the words!
SOCIALIZE IT →
SHARE IT →
FOLLOW US →

1 comments:

  1. Nice Quotes
    inspired quotations and also Blog you blog you done a great job by editing this black theme into pink..

    ReplyDelete