b1a8e5d8250105deda59291ead285598bc47d11c

Psalm 23 ~ Your Quotes Diary
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Psalm 23

David declares, The Lord is my shepherd.

A Psalm of David.(Psalm 23)


The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to
lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
~✿~

This is my favorite Psalm, I hope you like it!

If you enjoy this post, help us spread the words!
SOCIALIZE IT →
SHARE IT →
FOLLOW US →

0 comments:

Post a Comment