b1a8e5d8250105deda59291ead285598bc47d11c

I Can't Live Without You ~ Your Quotes Diary
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

I Can't Live Without You

I’m not angry that I lost you, I’m sad because I once had you.   I’m not angry that I can’t have you, I’m sad because I know what I’m missing..  I’m not angry that you've moved on, I’m sad because I can’t walk with you anymore.  I'm sad because  I can't live without you!


I’m not angry that I lost you, I’m sad because I once had you.
 I’m not angry that I can’t have
you, I’m sad because I know what I’m missing..
I’m not angry that you've moved on, I’m sad because I can’t walk with you anymore.
I'm sad because  I can't live without you!

If you enjoy this post, help us spread the words!
SOCIALIZE IT →
SHARE IT →
FOLLOW US →

0 comments:

Post a Comment